By Bobby Curtis
This ebook presents an easy method of studying the Oracle GoldenGate product. This technique presents the in-depth standpoint of GoldenGate from an implementer’s perspective; despite the fact that, additionally addresses why the administration standpoint is necessary besides. Your trip via this booklet contains and structure dialogue of GoldenGate and the advantages of buying GoldenGate from a administration standpoint. Then the ebook fast strikes into complex implementation parts linked to GoldenGate. You’ll locate many use-cases and directions in the course of the publication to assist with every little thing from effortless to advanced GoldenGate implementations.
An Oracle GoldenGate implementation often contains a gaggle venture, regarding either company and technical assets. Pro Oracle GoldenGate for the DBA provides the point of view from the DBA’s vantage element. This procedure offers the elements of who, what, why, while, and the way in defining the implementation and aid of a GoldenGate venture. The luck of so much technical tasks require the help of a number of source teams, and Pro Oracle GoldenGate for the DBA supplies the perception for the DBA member to appreciate the implementation and aid approach.
- Takes you thru justification, deploy, and support.
- Provides the DBA point of view towards a winning a result.
- Covers from easy towards more and more complex implementations
What you are going to Learn
- Understand the middle structure of information replication utilizing Oracle GoldenGate
- Implement a one-way setup of a vintage catch and an built-in catch and replication
- Design, architect and enforce a multi-master replication model
- Replicate unsupported information kinds utilizing tokens
- Manage and troubleshoot a number of GoldenGate implementations
- New good points of GoldenGate supported in Oracle 12c
Who this publication is For
Pro Oracle GoldenGate for the DBA is aimed squarely at Oracle database directors who locate themselves inquisitive about GoldenGate integration initiatives. The booklet presents the DBA view into such initiatives, assisting database directors towards profitable implementations and stable enterprise results.