By W. Scott McDougal MD MA (Hon, Alan J. Wein MD PhD (Hon) FACS, Louis R. Kavoussi MD MBA, Alan W. Partin MD PhD, Craig A. Peters MD
Following an analogous bankruptcy constitution because the authoritative Campbell-Walsh Urology, eleventh Edition, this depended on evaluate covers all the center fabric you must be aware of for board examination education and MOC exams. Drs. W. Scott McDougal, Alan J. Wein, Louis R. Kavoussi, Alan W. Partin, and Craig A. Peters supply greater than 3,000 multiple-choice questions with unique solutions that assist you grasp crucial parts in urology, whereas interactive questions, self-assessment instruments, an in depth snapshot financial institution, and extra are available on specialist Consult.
- Prepare for the written forums and MOC checks with the main trustworthy, effective evaluate to be had, from an identical staff that has made Campbell-Walsh Urology the main relied on scientific reference within the field.
- Stay modern with new themes covered within the father or mother textual content, together with evaluate and administration of guys with urinary incontinence, minimally-invasive urinary diversion, laparoscopic and robot surgical procedure in young ones, and masses more.
- Get an intensive evaluate and a deeper figuring out of your box with greater than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and unique solutions, now with new highlighted "must-know" issues within the resolution explanations.
- Quickly evaluation ahead of tests with aid from new bankruptcy studies that element key info in a convenient record format.
- Benefit from an elevated concentrate on pathology and imaging, including updates to comply pathology content material to the recent American Board of Urology requirements.
Read or Download Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition Review PDF
Similar urology books
Constructed by way of an authoritative and multidisciplinary group of members well-recognized for his or her commitment to the care of urogenital discomfort sufferers, this resource addresses the most recent scientific directions for the administration of urogenital discomfort and covers the mechanisms and medical remedy of ache syndromes of the urogenital sector in either the female and male sufferer.
A huge new foreign reference paintings on andrology from the EAU part of Andrological Urology – protecting such matters as male infertility, erectile disorder, late-onset hypogonadism, and reproductive cancers – that engages with modern obstacle for facts established perform, minimizing interventions, and selling male reproductive health and wellbeing.
A short, transparent, useful, and funny method of acute renal insufficiency.
This exact booklet bridges the distance among evidence-based examine and scientific perform. Edited via Kari Bo who has performed pioneering examine during this quarter, every one bankruptcy makes a speciality of the facts, from easy reports (theories or rationales for the therapy) and RCTs (appraisal of effectiveness), to the results of those for medical perform, and at last in tips on tips to commence, proceed and growth therapy.
- Female Urology: A Practical Clinical Guide (Current Clinical Urology)
- Advances in Diagnostic Urology
- Akutes Abdomen: Diagnose – Differenzialdiagnose – Erstversorgung – Therapie
- Modern Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Germ cell tumors
Extra resources for Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition Review
Barocas, MD, MPH, FACS Assistant Professor, Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee Julia Spencer Barthold, MD Associate Chief, Surgery/Urology, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware Professor, Departments of Urology and Pediatrics, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Stuart B. Bauer, MD Professor of Surgery (Urology), Harvard Medical School Senior Associate in Urology, Department of Urology, Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Arie S.
Hagerty, DO Attending Physician, Surgery/Urology, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware Assistant Professor, Departments of Urology and Pediatrics, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Ethan J. Halpern, MD, MSCE Professor of Radiology and Urology, Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Misop Han, MD, MS David Hall McConnell Associate Professor in Urology and Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Philip M.
This book and the individual contributions contained in it are protected under copyright by the Publisher (other than as may be noted herein). Notices Knowledge and best practice in this field are constantly changing. As new research and experience broaden our understanding, changes in research methods, professional practices, or medical treatment may become necessary. Practitioners and researchers must always rely on their own experience and knowledge in evaluating and using any information, methods, compounds, or experiments described herein.
Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition Review by W. Scott McDougal MD MA (Hon, Alan J. Wein MD PhD (Hon) FACS, Louis R. Kavoussi MD MBA, Alan W. Partin MD PhD, Craig A. Peters MD